Monday, May 23, 2011

Weigh In 5/23/2011

May 232011
Weight: 152.4lbs (-1.8)
Body Fat: 30% (0)
Bust: 36" (0)
Waist: 28.75" (-.25)
Hips: 39" (0)
Bicep: 11.25" (-.25)
Thigh: 22.5" (-.25)
Calf: 14.5" (-.25)


Well my goal of one month with no gain is going well this month. I only have one week left to not gain any weight and I am in the clear! 1.8lbs is a great loss, surely it makes up for last week, and with 5+ lbs lost this month already I feel good that I am back on track with my weight loss goals (despite April's plans to foil me).

150 is getting so close I can taste it - High school skinny! I'm noticing my pants, and shirts from last year are a bit lose and I'd like to celebrate by going shopping, but I don't want to go crazy because hopefully in another month or two my new clothes will be getting lose too.

Plus I had a great NSV the other week. Let me give you some background first - my bf is a very slender guy. He has always been tiny, and eats some of the most unhealthy stuff on earth. I wouldn't even dream of eating some of the things he prepares. But anyways, I have alway had a twinge of self consciousness when I am out in public with him because I assume everyone is looking at me thinking "what is that guy doing with that whale." However the other day, out of curiosity I measured his waist and it was 31 inches, mine is 28.75!!! Now he still weighs at least 17 lbs less then me, but I feel like maybe I can finally lay those negative thoughts to rest. And that is truly something to celebrate.

Lets finish this out strong!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome weigh in!! And what an awesome NSV!!! I bet you had the biggest smile on your face!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!

    I was asked to be a guest blogger and I mentioned you... along with two others :) Just thought I'd share....

    http://www.thfgirl.com/2011/05/20/super-blog-saturday-crazy-little-thing-called-life/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the results! Closer and closer to 150!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a great loss! You're being rewarded for making it through a tough month last time - onward and downward, sure you'll round out the month in style next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disappearing Ellie. Look at you just shrinking away! Great job!!!!! Seeing you get to high school skinny kicks my fat ass in gear. Thanks so much for the inspiration!!! I need it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great NSV. Anything that gives us a confidence boost is a great thing to celebrate :) Well done on the loss too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellie, just a courtesy message to let you know I have chosen your blog for a Stylish Blogger award!

    http://idletoidol.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Ellie, you can do it. Never give up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great weigh in!

    I love when my clothes get baggier. It's a great sign!

    ReplyDelete