Friday, January 7, 2011

Weigh In 1/1/11

So I know its almost a week past, but I took my initial measurements on Jan 1 to mark the beginning of my journey. Getting into the habit of blogging about my weight loss will be almost as hard as getting into the habit of eating right and exercising. My plan is to slowly ease into this new lifestyle so that I can stick with it. Food first, and once that is under control I will start a workout regiment. Not that I am not working out - I play soccer 2 nights a week and have been going for a 2-3 mile jog at least 3 nights a week. I will weigh in again on Monday, Jan 10 and see how I have been doing this first week.

So here it is, I know the bikini doesn't really fit me but its one I had in my closet from a time when I wasn't so fluffy that I would really love to wear again so what better milestone for me to meet then fitting in my old "skinny" clothing.

January 1 2011
Weight: 171.6 lbs
Body Fat: 36%
Bust: 38.5"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 43"
Bicep: 12.75"
Thigh: 24"
Calf: 15.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment