Sunday, June 12, 2011

Insanity - Day 6 & 7

Day 6 was my second day of "Plyometrics Cardio Curcuit." I actually think it was harder the second time around. Now it probably doesn't help that I had just put in a 13 hour day at work and it was 12:00am when I started the workout but I really, really struggled to get through it. I had to keep pausing and taking a break because I was feeling dizzy and felt my heart racing. I think I maybe pushed a bit too hard on my exhausted body, but I am really determined to get through this program. And I just don't want to skip a day if I don't have to.

After my workout I kicked my shoes off and fell straight to bed.

Day 7 is my "Rest Day" there is no video for today. You are supposed to use this day to allow your body and muscles time to recover for the next week. I was toying with the idea of doing "Cardio Recovery" today just to get some stretches in since they feel amazing, but I also went for a 8mile hike through a canyon today and I think that just may suffice in the way of exercise.

But I could use the stretches, maybe I will give it a shot before bed (earlier then 12 this time).  Tomorrow I start again with "Power Resistance" that one was hard, but remember it being pretty fun.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go still doing a workout after such a long day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're crrrrrrazy! I'd have fell straight asleep after a 13 hour day at work! LOL

    ReplyDelete