Thursday, June 16, 2011

Insanity - Day 9, 10 & 11

So I messed up the whole schedule by skipping Tuesday, but as I explained I was just simply too exhausted physically and mentally to even push though a video chat, let alone a "Pure Cardio" workout. So Tuesday I took a rest day.

I resumed my program where I left off at "Pure Cardio" although I remember being extremely tired through out the workout I felt like this time I was able to push harder and take less breaks then I had the previous times. Likewise with my Thursday workout.

Thursday was my 3rd time doing "Cardio Circuit" and I kept having the oddest feelings of deja vu while doing the workout. I think this is going to get interesting seeing as the rest of the videos for the next two and a half weeks are the same ones recycled.

Also, I am heading home tomorrow! I can't wait to get back home and see my friends and family and my puppy (ok so he isn't really a puppy anymore...) and my scale. It has been pure torture these past two weeks not knowing how much I weigh, my morning weigh in usually effects my meal choices for the day and these two weeks I just had to assume the worst and make the right choices. I really really hope all my hard work paid off, I expect to see at least 5 lbs, but knowing my body maybe I only list 3, which would still be ok. I really would like to get to and even past 150, that would be a great reward.

 I am all packed up and ready to get up bright and early tomorrow for a good 9 hours of aviary transport.  I took a snap shot of my little mini fridge at the hotel before I left, thought you guys might like it. Just to give you guys an idea of the kind of stuff I was eating. This was mostly for lunches, dinners were normally salads, or broiled fish with extra veggies.

All of this stuff was from the Super Walmart:

Frozen Brussel Sprouts
Frozen Edamames
Cherries
Grapefruit Cups (no added sugar)
Pre Cooked Chicken Breast
Hard Boiled Eggs
Avocados
Spinach
Herb Vinaigrette Dressing
Cesar and Cobb pre-prepared salads

On various other days I also had fresh grapefruit, strawberries, mixed greens, mixed nuts and frozen broccoli. These were all easy meals that could be prepared with a microwave and plastic cutlery. Its kind of fun to see how creative you can get with limited resources.

I don't think I did all that bad when it comes to what I ate, my only fault may have been portion control. A lot of the times at restaurants I end up eating more then I would have a home simply because they prepare me more. Hopefully I worked hard enough that that isn't a problem, but if I don't lose then I am sure that is the culprit.

Can't wait to post my progress.

3 comments:

  1. Great job planning ahead! I've never seen someone be so well-prepared :)

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job planning and grocery shopping - no processed or otherwise forbidden foods included... good for you! You're going to rock it out this week, can't wait to see next progress post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I hope it's what you're expecting

    ReplyDelete