Thursday, June 16, 2011

Insanity - Day 9, 10 & 11

So I messed up the whole schedule by skipping Tuesday, but as I explained I was just simply too exhausted physically and mentally to even push though a video chat, let alone a "Pure Cardio" workout. So Tuesday I took a rest day.

I resumed my program where I left off at "Pure Cardio" although I remember being extremely tired through out the workout I felt like this time I was able to push harder and take less breaks then I had the previous times. Likewise with my Thursday workout.

Thursday was my 3rd time doing "Cardio Circuit" and I kept having the oddest feelings of deja vu while doing the workout. I think this is going to get interesting seeing as the rest of the videos for the next two and a half weeks are the same ones recycled.

Also, I am heading home tomorrow! I can't wait to get back home and see my friends and family and my puppy (ok so he isn't really a puppy anymore...) and my scale. It has been pure torture these past two weeks not knowing how much I weigh, my morning weigh in usually effects my meal choices for the day and these two weeks I just had to assume the worst and make the right choices. I really really hope all my hard work paid off, I expect to see at least 5 lbs, but knowing my body maybe I only list 3, which would still be ok. I really would like to get to and even past 150, that would be a great reward.

 I am all packed up and ready to get up bright and early tomorrow for a good 9 hours of aviary transport.  I took a snap shot of my little mini fridge at the hotel before I left, thought you guys might like it. Just to give you guys an idea of the kind of stuff I was eating. This was mostly for lunches, dinners were normally salads, or broiled fish with extra veggies.

All of this stuff was from the Super Walmart:

Frozen Brussel Sprouts
Frozen Edamames
Cherries
Grapefruit Cups (no added sugar)
Pre Cooked Chicken Breast
Hard Boiled Eggs
Avocados
Spinach
Herb Vinaigrette Dressing
Cesar and Cobb pre-prepared salads

On various other days I also had fresh grapefruit, strawberries, mixed greens, mixed nuts and frozen broccoli. These were all easy meals that could be prepared with a microwave and plastic cutlery. Its kind of fun to see how creative you can get with limited resources.

I don't think I did all that bad when it comes to what I ate, my only fault may have been portion control. A lot of the times at restaurants I end up eating more then I would have a home simply because they prepare me more. Hopefully I worked hard enough that that isn't a problem, but if I don't lose then I am sure that is the culprit.

Can't wait to post my progress.

4 comments:

  1. Great job planning ahead! I've never seen someone be so well-prepared :)

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job planning and grocery shopping - no processed or otherwise forbidden foods included... good for you! You're going to rock it out this week, can't wait to see next progress post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I hope it's what you're expecting

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are working hard to get your results, you might be exposed to the risk of overtraining. According to fitness instructors, the best ways to prevent overtraining is proper nutrition and switching the types of your activities. I have been searching for related articles and find a lot of good advices and professional expertise at http://bit.ly/Rsiolr

    ReplyDelete